A Few of Our Favorite Outdoor Elements
Published: August 13, 2019
- Using Sunbrella fabrics means you don’t have to sacrifice color or style for outdoor use. Extend your entertaining space outside with worry-free textiles.
- Outdoor rugs pull together sitting areas and give a polished look. Moisture-resistant rugs from a variety of vendors like Wayfair, Home Decorators, Annie Selke, Frontgate and more can withstand a lot of foot traffic. Plus, the options of color, texture and pattern are fabulous.
- Pretty floral arrangements aren’t just for interiors. We love bouquets on side tables and in outdoor dining areas to add a finishing touch. Flowers are an easy way to incorporate seasonal color. Make the transition from summer to fall with a quick change of bouquets. You can even keep the same floral arrangement but switch out the pot or vase. Check out The Creative Branch, our Houston-area favorite for fabulous permanent botanicals.
- Outdoor lighting not only safely illuminates walkways and steps, but also extends your living and entertaining spaces. With numerous lighting solutions, you can brighten gardens, pool perimeters, outdoor kitchens and patios. YLighting has both traditional and contemporary lighting options.
- Summer is hot, so fans manufactured to withstand the weather elements are key. Ceiling fans in covered areas save space and are ideal for air circulation year-round.
Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to make a superb articleâ€¦ but what can I sayâ€¦ I put things off a lot and never seem to get anything done.|