9 Simple Ways to Incorporate French-Inspired Décor
At some point, we’ve all dreamed of living in Paris! Bringing simple French-inspired décor into your home is easier than you may think. Whether you prefer a simple chic look or you’re a dedicated maximalist, there are many ways to turn any room in your home into a Parisian enclare. For your next home décor shopping trip, we’ve created a list of nine items that will have you saying Oui!
- A bedroom chandelier screams luxury. Simply choose any style that will mesh with your current décor.
- Sip your morning coffee or tea from a matching cup and saucer! Even this small element will help you embrace the French lifestyle.
- Always have a Champagne bucket on hand. What’s more French than having Champagne available at a moment’s notice?
- In France, bread is taken seriously. Serve up bread on a dedicated baguette board.
- For texture, dress your windows with linen drapes. They let enough of the beautiful morning light in, while providing privacy.
- Find a place for a vintage statement chair. A statement chair is the perfect piece to allow you to incorporate offbeat fabrics or styles.
- Create a gallery wall with baroque frames. The intricate, varying style will create texture on the walls and frame your favorite prints or photos.
- Your living room is missing a chaise lounge! Rather than a loveseat, add a chaise lounge to your living room furniture.
- Add in a few copper accents. Every French kitchen has a few copper kettles, pots, and pans.
How do you incorporate French décor into your home? Show us on Twitter!